TERMS & CONDITIONS
Reservation & Confirmation
- Lazy Monkey will check your booking request based on availability and will be in contact with the requester as soon as possible. If any selected studio is available, the requester will receive a reservation confirmation together with the deposit request.
- A booking will be held confirmed once the initial deposit has been paid (within 5 (Five) banking days). Bookings are on a 'first-come, first-served' basis.
Rates / Seasons
- Our rates are quoted in USD (currency exchange at www.xe.com/ucc/) and categorized in High Season & Low Season
- Tax and service charge is applicable on each villa rate.
- Low season > 4 Jan – 13 Dec. (Except Easter week)
- High season > Easter week, 14 Dec - 3 Jan
Arrival & Departure Times
- Check-in time is after 1pm and check-out time is prior to 11am. Into account will be taken where possible of flight arrival/departure and earlier check-in or later check-out can be an option if the requested studio is available before or after and at 30% of daily rate.
Payments - Initial Deposit / Outstanding Balance
- Accepted payment by cash, bank transfer or by credit card (Visa Card and MasterCard only) and PayPal with $15 surcharge for administration fee for the last 2 options. Through bank transfer also the client covers the costs related to the transaction.
- An initial deposit of 40% of the rental must be received within five (5) banking days after confirmation of reservation and final payment can be paid on arrival if preferred (cash only) But contact must be made 14 days prior to arrival to confirm booking unless full payment has already been made.
- Payments/funds must be received promptly within the delay requested in order to guarantee your reservation, failure doing so booking shall be automatically deemed as being cancelled.
Booking Changes and Alterations
- All requests for changes to bookings must be made in writing. While Lazy Monkey will endeavour to accommodate booking changes this will only occur subject to availability for the same property or should be allocated to other properties due to unavailability.
- A $10 administration fee will apply to each change after a booking has been confirmed. Changes cannot necessarily be accommodated in all cases.
Cancellation by CLIENT
Cancelling your booking is possible the following charges apply:
- 30 days before arrival date . $ 50 USD or 50 % of deposit (which ever is greater).
- 10 days or more from arrival date $75 USD or 75 % deposit (which ever is greater).
- Less than 10 days deposit is non refundable.
- Please note that dates can be changed in order to not loose deposits up to 6 months from original booking date $25 USD fee will be charged or these changes.
Cancellation by VILLA
- If it becomes necessary to cancel all or any part of the booking due to unexpected VILLA situations, “Lazy Monkey” will send written notification. The cancellation will take effect from the day the written confirmation is received.
- Full deposit is offered to be returned or either “Lazy Monkey” will endeavor to locate an alternative property which has equal value for services and facilities.
Due care & Supervision
- Guests are required to take due care when residing at the property and in the gardens; near the entrance from the main road or outside the property. Injury, damage or injury arising shall not be the responsibility of neither “Lazy Monkey” nor the property in any way whatsoever.
Regulations / Event & Party
- The guests need to be aware that they are required to comply with local laws and regulations. Copy of passport is required at check-in for police registration and only registered guests can stay in the villa and authorities impose high penalties. No drugs or any illegal activities are permitted on the premises.
- The guests need to show consideration regarding noise levels and respect the privacy of other guests and neighbors. Any cost of dealing with police or other authorities is their responsibility.
- A surcharge of up to the equivalent of a night's rental price is applicable, in addition to a local community or Banjar's fee.
- Normal bookings are for vacation purposes and special permissions must be obtained for functions where the number of people in attendance exceeds 150% of the capacity of the villa. Please be aware that villa owner will notify the local Banjar for every event against this rules and the rental will be automatically stopped without reimburse/financial claim of the guests.
Liability, valuables, damages, Breakages or Losses
- Any valuables left at the property are left at one’s own risk, so please use the available safes in each room. “Lazy Monkey” nor owner shall not be liable to the client or any other occupier or guest on the property for any injury, sickness, loss and damage; additional expense or inconvenience caused and will not accept responsibility for any loss or damage to personal belongings.
- Guests are responsible for looking after the property, leaving it in good and clean condition.
- The client is to pay for any damages or losses incurred during occupation. The owner reserves the right to repossess the property if clients or any member of the client's party causes excessive damage or nuisance or engages in any unlawful activity.
- “Lazy Monkey” nor the owner will not accept responsibility for any delay, additional expense or inconvenience, which may be cause directly or indirectly by events outside of our control such as late arrival of International flights, civil disturbance, fire, floods, unusually severe weather, acts of God, acts of Government, or the failure of any machinery or equipment.
- All other activities done in the villa which are not through and confirmed by “Lazy Monkey” are out of its responsibility.
- Our properties are fully equipped with bed linens, towels, cooking utensil etc. Item such as toilet paper, soap and drinking water are supplied at the villa. Gratuities for house hold staff shall be left to guest's discretion.
- “Lazy Monkey” strongly recommends that you contract an all-inclusive travel insurance package which covers all your expenses if you need to cancel your holiday due to personal reasons or a world event (deposits and rental payments are not refundable after a reservation has been confirmed) and to protect you and all those accompanying you for the full time of your visit. Include medical assistance including evacuation, liability, cancellation risks involved in holidays, loss of baggage and personal items, theft and other travel contingencies.
- Any problem happen in the villa that casing from villa itself guest have absolutely right to report any complain to the Manager in-charge / Management of the villa straight away. If satisfaction cannot be obtained, the guest should then report the matter to “Lazy Monkey”, we will carefully assist the guest and villas Manager / Management to get the best and fair solution for both parties.
- “Lazy Monkey” does not accept responsibility for the breakdown of the supply of water, or electricity, though we will use our best endeavors to arrange for any such problems to be solved quickly.